Spring 2019 Growth Groups run March 17 – May 26
Signups begin on February 24
Download the Growth Group Catalog for Spring 2019
Growth Group FAQs
What is a Growth Group?
Growth Groups are groups of 8 to 12 adults who meet once a week to fellowship, study God’s Word, and support one another through prayer. The groups also commit to serve together in the community at least once during the semester.
Why does our Church believe Growth Groups are so important?
Our mission behind Growth Groups is to help us grow in relationships with one another and with Christ. We find these small gatherings of people to be primary in our church mission of making and growing disciples who give their lives to make a difference in the world.
How long is the Spring semester?
Spring 2019 Growth Groups will begin meeting the week of March 17th and will meet for a total of 10-12 weeks. The semester will end the week of May 26th.
Where and when do the Growth Groups meet?
The Growth Groups generally meet at members’ homes. The hosts’ addresses are provided at the sign-up table. The Spring 2019 times and hosts are as follows:
Sunday Growth Groups:
- 4:30 – 6:00 pm (Keller/Fort Worth) ~ Leaders: David & Kelly Tew
All are welcome. This is a general, mixed ages group.
- 5:30 – 7:00 pm (Southlake) ~ Leaders: Adam Mohr & Kevin Golden
All are welcome. This group is generally families with young children. Child care is provided.
Monday Growth Groups:
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm (North Richland Hills) ~ Leaders: Mike & Teresa Beaugh
All are welcome. This group is generally retirees.
- 7:00 – 8:30 pm (Southlake) ~ Leaders: Arnold & LaRue Corbin
- All are welcome. This is a general, mixed ages group.
Other Growth Groups:
- If the above groups do not work for you, we have another signup sheet to gather names and time preferences so that we can organize one or two more groups based on need. We encourage you to add your name to the list so we can make sure you find a group works for you.
How do I sign up?
Sign-ups are held for two-three weeks prior to the start up of the semester. The sheets are located in church lobby. Spring 2019 sign-ups begin Sunday, February 24.
What will the groups study?
Groups will be doing a sermon/scripture-based study. You will listen to the sermon on Sunday (or online during the week if you can’t make it to church) and discuss it and the scripture at your Growth Group meeting.
Will childcare be provided?
Some groups have childcare provided. See the description for each group for more information.
Please contact the church office or
Whitney Avritt at WhitneyA@TrinitySouthlake.org for more information.