We believe that worship is the primary act and response of a disciple. The Lord alone: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, is due all of our worship. We worship through song, through prayer, through giving, through serving, and by continually offering our lives to God.
In this current season, we are worshipping through three different types of worship experience.
- Regular Worship (See below)
- Worship Gatherings (See below)
- Online Worship (See our Online Worship Page for details)
Regular Worship (9:00am)
Join us as we worship through song/hymn, liturgy, prayer, and a time of teaching!
- When: Sunday @9:00am
- Where: Worship Center
- Who: Anyone and Everyone (no RSVP required)
- Safety Protocols:
- There will be one section of the room designated as Masks RECOMMENDED but not required, for the rest of the room masks will be required.
- Chairs & Rows will be spaced to allow some distancing
- Singing and responsive readings will be moved towards the end of worship to allow for good ventilation
- Additional Information/Design:
- During the sermon, children (ages 3-10) will have the option of being dismissed to work on a separate bible lesson, all while remaining physically-distanced and in masks. For those that plan to attend, we invite you to sign-up for children’s worship beforehand to help us make sure we can keep distance and provide enough supplies.
- Click Here to reserve your child’s space for Children’s Worship
Worship Gatherings (8:00am & 10:45am)
These worship gatherings are designed a little different from our ‘regular worship’ which also allows us to take a few more precautions. We meet in smaller groups (about 15-25) people) and we model our worship after Acts 2:42 which says, ” They devoted themselves to the Apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer… “
We shape our time together into those four parts:
- A Time of Teaching, as we open the Scriptures together
- A Time of Fellowship, as we share prayer requests together
- A Time of Prayer, as we lift our requests before God
- A Time of Communion, as we are served and as we set out to serve
Each of these gatherings has its own feel, and allows for a more intimate worship experience. Please register for a worship gathering so that we can keep the numbers at an appropriate level.
Sign ups begin on Wednesday at 1:30 when the E-news goes out. If the sign up is full, please continue checking throughout the week, as more slots may be added as available. If we don’t have sufficient sign ups by 12 hours before, the service will be cancelled and you will be notified.
Sunrise Worship Gathering (with Communion)
- When: Sunday @ 8:00am
- Where: Back Patio
- Who: 7-10 Family Groups (RSVP Required)
- Safety Protocols: Masks, Social Distancing, Outside
- Additional Information/Design: Dress accordingly and bring your own folding chairs. Additionally, please be sure to add your phone number in the designated space on the sign up page (not in the comment section) to receive a text if the service needs to be cancelled due to weather. Cancellation texts are sent around 7:00 am on Sunday, if necessary.
- Click Here to reserve your family space for the Sunrise Worship Gathering
10:45 Worship Gathering (with Communion)
- When: Sunday @ 10:45am
- Where: Worship Center around Tables
- Who: 8-12 Family Groups (RSVP Required)
- Safety Protocols: Masks, Social Distancing, Sitting at Tables (distanced), only singing at end
- Click Here to reserve your family space at the 10:45 Worship Gathering
Remember, we are the connected church even as we are physically scattered. But, we also know that we worship best when we are gathered together. We hope you’ll join us as you are able!