We believe that worship is the primary act and response of a disciple. The Lord alone: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, is due all of our worship. We worship through song, through prayer, through giving, through serving, and by continually giving our lives to God.
In this current season, we are worshipping through three different kinds of worship experience.
- Online Worship (See our Online Worship Page for details)
- Regular Worship (See below)
- Worship Gatherings (See below)
Regular Worship (9:00am)
This is our normal worship which is the most like our worship services from before COVID-19. We have our normal liturgy, sermons, and music.
- When: Sunday @9:00am
- Where: Worship Center
- Who: Anyone and Everyone (no RSVP required)
Safety Protocols: There will be one section of the room designated as Masks RECOMMENDED but not required, for the rest of the room masks will be required. Chairs & Rows will be spaced to allow some distancing Singing and responsive readings will be moved towards the end of worship to allow for good ventilation
- Safety Protocols:
- Due to the increased restrictions in our community, and the significantly increased numbers of COVID patients at our local hospitals, we want to do our part to help out the doctors, nurses and hospital workers in our area. To that end, we are going to require masks (and/or plexiglass) for all at our 9:00 worship service until these increased restrictions are lifted.
- Sorry for the inconvenience, and we will return to our normal protocols as soon as we can!
- Additional Information/Design:
- We will have activities for younger children participating with us in worship, but they will not have their own programs or Children’s Worship yet. We are hoping to restart this soon.
Worship Gatherings (8:00am & 10:45am)
Our worship gatherings entail us meeting in smaller groups (about 15-25) people) aw we model our worship after Acts 2:42 which says, ” They devoted themselves to the Apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer… “
Our time together will be divided into the same four parts:
- A Time of Teaching, as we open the Scriptures together
- A Time of Fellowship, as we share prayer requests together
- A Time of Prayer, as we lift our requests before God
- A Time of Communion, as we are served and as we set out to serve
Each of these gatherings has its own feel, and allow for a more intimate worship experience. Registration for these gatherings are also required so that we can keep the numbers at an appropriate level and so that we can be prepared for your worship.
Sign ups begin on Wednesday at 1:30 when the E-news goes out. If the sign up is full, please continue checking throughout the week, as more slots may be added as available. If we don’t have sufficient sign ups by 12 hours before, the service will be cancelled and you will be notified.
Sunrise Worship Gathering (with Communion)
- When: Sunday @ 8:00am
- Where: Back Patio
- Who: 7-10 Family Groups (RSVP Required)
- Safety Protocols: Masks, Social Distancing, Outside
- Additional Information/Design: Dress accordingly and please be sure to add your phone number in the designated space on the sign up page (not in the comment section) to receive a text if the service needs to be cancelled due to weather. Cancellation texts are sent around 7:00 am on Sunday, if necessary.
- Click Here to reserve your family space for the Sunrise Worship Gathering
10:45 Worship Gathering (with Communion)
- When: Sunday @ 10:45am
- Where: Worship Center around Tables
- Who: 8-12 Family Groups (RSVP Required)
- Safety Protocols: Masks, Social Distancing, Sitting at Tables, only singing at end
- Click Here to reserve your family space at the 10:45 Worship Gathering
Remember, we are the church even as we are physically scattered. But, we also know that we worship best when we are gathered together. We hope you’ll join us as you are able!
More on Worship Gatherings
For Worship Center Worship:
We will have tables set up and spread out throughout the worship center. Each table will be more than 6 ft apart. And various chairs will be set up for your ‘family group’. The number of people inside should not exceed 25 people at any time. When you register, let us know if you have any special needs or concerns. (I.E. if you are bringing young kids, we can pre-print pages and have supplies ready at your table ahead of time.)
For the outside worship:
The setup will be similar, but instead of tables, we will have areas in the grass that will be marked with cones. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LAWN CHAIRS. Communion will be at a table, and we will be released to get our Communion elements one family at a time. ALSO, regardless of weather, we will NOT be going inside, so please prepare accordingly. (This is Texas, and so, expect it to get hot, cold, wet, and windy with no notice. Please come prepared). In the event of a SEVERE weather threat, we will cancel the service no later than 30 minutes prior to worship, and you will get a text/call.