In Person Worship
We believe that worship is the primary act and response of a disciple. The Lord alone: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, is due all of our worship. We worship through song, through prayer, through giving, through serving, and by continually offering our lives to God.
In this current season, we are worshipping through two different types of worship experience.
- Regular Worship (See below)
- Online Worship (See our Online Worship Page for details)
Regular Worship (9:30am)
Join us as we worship through song/hymn, liturgy, prayer, and a time of teaching!
- When: Sunday @9:30am
- Where: Worship Center
- Who: Anyone and Everyone (no RSVP required)
- Safety Protocols:
- There will be one section of the room designated as Masks REQUIRED. For the rest of the room, masks will be optional.
- Chairs & Rows will be spaced to allow some distancing
- Additional Information/Design:
- During the sermon, children (ages 3-Kindergarten) will have the option of being dismissed to work on a separate bible lesson.
Remember, we are the connected church even as we are physically scattered. But, we also know that we worship best when we are gathered together. We hope you’ll join us as you are able!