Trinity partners with Upward Sports, the world’s largest Christian youth sports provider, to sponsor and host a season of Basketball and Cheerleading each winter. The mission of Upwards Sports is to promote the discovery of Jesus through sports and our program touches hundreds of kids in the North Tarrant County area.
- Upward Parent Letter (click here)
- October 1st – Signups Begin (online only / first come first served!)
- Early registration cost per child is $100
- After 10/31/21 cost per child is $110
- Siblings receive $25 per child discount
- Week of November 1st – Evaluations
- 1st Graders: Monday, November 1st between 6:00pm-7:30pm
- 2nd Graders: Tuesday, November 2nd between 6:00pm-7:30pm
- 3rd & 4th Graders: Thursday, November 4th between 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Make-up Evaluations (all ages): Saturday, November 6th between 9:00am-12:00pm
- Players do not need to arrive at the start of the session, just sometime during their designated time period
- If you have one, please have your player bring a basketball
- 1st– 2nd Graders: 27.5-inch basketball
- 3rd – 4th Graders: 28.5-inch basketball
- If you have multiple children participating, they can all be evaluated during the same session
- Cheerleaders do not need to attend an evaluation
- November 13th – Registration closes
- First practices – week of January 10th
- First games – January 22nd
- Last games – March 5th
- COVID-19 Update – We are cautiously optimistic about our ability have an Upward program this year. For the safety of all involved we have made changes to our league format and procedures (see Parent Letter for more information). We will continue to monitor conditions as the evolve and make appropriate changes. Thank you for your understanding!
Upward Coach Playbook
For more information, please feel free to contact John Monrad (Upward@trinitysouthlake.org).