Trinity partners with Upward Sports, the world’s largest Christian youth sports provider, to sponsor and host a season of Basketball and Cheerleading each winter. The mission of Upwards Sports is to promote the discovery of Jesus through sports and our program touches hundreds of kids in the North Tarrant County area.
Upward at Trinity is open to all boys and girls in 1st through 5th grade. Practices and games begin in early January and continue through early March.
- Upward Parent Letter 1st-4th Grade (click here)
- Upward Parent Letter 5th-6th Grade (click Here)
- Sick Player Protocols (click here)
- Upward Parent Waiver (click here)
- October 15th – Signups Begin (Online only / First come first served)
- Week of November 2nd – Evaluations
- 1st Graders: Monday, November 2nd between 6:30pm-7:30pm
- 2nd Graders: Tuesday, November 3rd between 6:30pm-7:30pm
- 3rd Graders: Thursday, November 5th between 6:30pm-7:30pm
- 4th Graders: Saturday, November 7th between 9:00am-12:00pm
- Players do not need to arrive at the start of the session, just come sometime during the designated time period
- If you have one, please have your player bring a basketball
- 1st-2nd Graders: 27.5-inch basketball
- 3rd-4th Graders: 28.5-inch basketball
- If you have multiple children participating they can all be evaluated during the same session
- Make-up Evaluations (all ages): Saturday, November 7th between 9:00am-12:00pm
- January 2021
- First practices – week of January 4th
- First games – January 15th or January 16th
- Covid-19 – From now to the start of the season we will evaluate the safety of the program to determine if we need to cancel or continue (see Parent Letter for more information). Thank you for understanding!
For more information, please feel free to contact John Monrad (Upward@trinitysouthlake.org).