Welcome to Trinity Presbyterian Church (TPC), Southlake TX. We are located on the north side of Southlake Blvd./1709 across from Carroll Senior High School. Click here for a map and driving directions.
Trinity Presbyterian Church
1452 W. Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092
Have a question about Trinity?
Check out the FAQ below, or just give us a call, 817.442.8983. We’re happy to answer any questions you might have!
What can I expect when I arrive a Trinity Presbyterian Church?
- When you walk through our doors, expect to be greeted warmly with a smile or a handshake and a friendly ‘Good morning!’ We’re a friendly church, a family of all ages, and we want everyone to feel at home in our church. In fact, we even wear name tags to help us learn each other’s names. We believe that this is a place where no one should be anonymous.
What are your service times?
- We offer worship services at 9:30 and 10:50 each Sunday.
What is your worship style?
- Our 9:30 am service, known as ‘Legacy’, is our more traditional blended service. We worship through a mix of hymns and songs, with liturgy, prayers, and a message to guide our worship. Generally, it’s a more traditional approach to worship.
- Our 11:00 am service, known as ‘Connections’, is our modern service. We are led in worship by our worship team. The music is more like what you’d hear on the radio.
- The same bible-based sermon is preached in both services.
What should I wear?
- We wear jeans, we wear slacks or dresses, and a few even wear a suit while a few others wear shorts. Come, just as you are, and worship.
Where should I take my kids?
- Stop by the Amp’d Kids Kiosk in the main lobby, and we’ll get your kids checked in and show you where to go. Our Amp’d Kids program has something for kids of all ages, from babies on up through 6th grade. Find more details about our Amp’d Kids program here.
What’s the best way for me to get connected?
- We’re so glad you asked! Worship, Learn, Serve & Fellowship are more than just tabs to navigate our website. These four elements are how we believe we connect with one another and grow as disciples. For easy ways to get connected, check out our Getting Involved page here.
How do I join?
- We offer New Member Events several times throughout the year. Let us know in the office that you’re interested in membership, or look for announcements about our next event in our newsletter or your Sunday bulletin.