Our approach to early childhood education has many facets. Your child will emerge from Trinity Private Preschool with all the essentials that will prepare him or her for kindergarten. Your child will experience:
- Christian based learning
- Play based learning
- Developmentally appropriate practices
- Social and emotional development
- Music, Spanish, and Science appreciation
- Physical development through outside and gym time
We provide a preschool based on Christian principles to aid in this development. We want each child to know that God loves them, and so do we!
Examples of special events/days:
- Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, and End of Year parties
- Christmas and End of Year programs
- PreK Graduation with cap and gown
- Fun dress up days
- Pony rides; petting zoos; Tooth Fairy visit
- Donuts with Dad; Muffins with Mom
- School pictures
Trinity Private Preschool keeps low student to teacher ratios so that children get the attention and care they deserve. All of our teachers participate in at least 24 hours of annual training in early childhood care and education and are CPR and First Aid certified. On our core days of T/W/Th, all classrooms have one lead teacher and one assistant teacher. On M/F, classes may have one lead teacher or lead and assistant based on enrollment. Lead teachers must have two or more years of experience in early childhood care and education.
Classroom ratios and maximum classroom sizes are as follows:
- 1’s class – 1:4 – 6 children max
- younger 2’s class – 1:4 – 6 children max
- older 2’s class – 1:5 – 9 children max
- 3’s classes – 1:6 – 12 children max
- PreK classes – 1:8 – 12 children max
As parents, we encourage you to maintain an active role in the progress of your child. We perform developmental assessments two to three times a year and offer parent/teacher conferences. Not only do we have an open-door policy, but we also provide a variety of opportunities for parents to meet each other in a fun and encouraging atmosphere. Of course, the invitation is always open for parents to participate in Trinity Presbyterian Church functions and events.