Who We Are
To make and grow disciples who give their lives to make a difference in the world.
- Intentional learning to deepen our faith – We want to be a church that digs deep into our faith: that asks hard questions and searches for hard answers, that reads widely and studies the Scriptures deeply, that strives to grow our faith and understanding. There seems to be an epidemic of shallow Christianity these days and we want to go deeper.
- Committed relationships to deepen our community – We want to be a church where ‘everybody knows your name and they’re always glad you came’. But more than that, we believe that this should be a community where no one can be anonymous. We really think that life is better when we do it together. We were made to interact and grow together.
- Active service to deepen our love of neighbor – Our mission as a church is to grow as disciples who make a difference in the world, and more specifically in North East Tarrant County where we live. To this end we are constantly working together to feed the hungry, fix things that are broken, and care for the hurting. We are always looking for ways that we can lend a hand.
- Engaging worship to deepen our love of God – We believe that we were made to worship our awesome God. And we do that not just on Sunday mornings but throughout the week. We aspire to become better worshipers of God.
- God loves us no matter what
- God forgives every sin through Jesus Christ
- God is always with us
- God changes lives through prayer
- God has a purpose for each of us
- God gives us hope
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Unconditional Love
- Sharing Our Faith
- Nurturing Children and Youth
- Enthusiastic Service
- Generous Spirit
- Joyful Worship