Sign up your team today for our Chili Cook Off on Saturday, October 13th at 5:00 pm. Team registrations are due by Sunday, October 7th.
Invite your friends to come to this night of fabulous food, bounce house for the kids and live streaming football. Prizes for the best chili will be awarded for 1st place, 2nd place and People’s Choice.
1. Each team must provide…
- 2-3 gallons of your chili
- Any accompaniments wanted (Fritos, cheese, onions, etc – your choice)
- A dessert
- Table decorations… you want them to remember your team name!
2. Teams must arrive by 4:00 pm to set up and be ready to serve at 5:00 pm sharp.
3. The Fellowship Team will provide each team with…
- 1 six foot rectabgular table
- 4 folding chairs
- Tasting cups
- Tasting spoons
- Small dessert plates
Entry forms are available in the church lobby. If you have any questions, please contact Brooke Morris.
We are also in need of volunteers to help on this day. Please sign up in the lobby or contact Brooke Morris if you’re able to help with the following:
- Bounce house monitors (15 minute shifts)
- Setup crew
- Cleanup crew